Snake eyes movie review


After viewing snakes eyes gi joe origins these are my thoughts. I enjoyed it as a martial arts action movie. But as a origin for my favorite gi joe character it was not good the first two gi joe movies we’re terrible but what they got right were snake eyes and storm shadow.  I really wish it was more accurate to the character. I do have to say that the gi now characters of scarlet and the baroness were really good and I really enjoyed the cobra references. The action was really good. I really like the martial arts and big action scenes. I didn’t like how they had snake eyes talk and show his face throughout the whole movie. I think it really needed to be more actuate in that part. I hope if they make a second one that they are more accurate. I give it a 6.5/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review