Jaws review


            My thoughts on Jaws are that Thai movie had ruined large bodies of water for me. I love this movie though it’s combines some moments of great humor , tense scenes and some really great scares. This movie is a genuine classic horror movie it has some great acting and some awesome kills. I love the fact that you barely see the shark throughout the movie until the end it really adds to the terrifying factor. The shark is so horrifying and has a very awesome animatronic. It’s a very captivating movie with some brilliant dialogue and really good tension and suspense. This movie is almost 50 years old and it is still very scary. I love this movie and I can watch it anytime. So I’m going to give Jaws a 9/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review