IT chapters 1 and 2 review

 



       Here are my thoughts on both IT chapters 1 and 2. I really enjoyed chapter one. It felt like an old 80s throwback movie like the goonies or something like stranger things it even has a actor from stranger things. I did however enjoy it especially bill skarsgãrd as pennywise the clown. He’s terrifying and. Funny at the same time. I find little Easter eggs and hidden pennywise sightings everywhere some are easy but after a recent rewatch I found so many more that I hadn’t seen previously. I really like all the kid actors they all did a great job. The sewer scene with Georgie was heartbreaking. It does build tension really well but some scenes kind of dragged for me and I got a little bored but it was an overall good watch. I’ll give chapter one a 8.5/10.        




Now onto chapter two this feel felt way too long at almost 3 hours this film felt very bloated and slow. It took forever to get going. But pennywise was great but he wasn’t in the movie a lot so it just makes it that much worse in my opinion. I do really like all the grown up versions of the kids they all really acted and weirdly looked like the kids from chapter one. James McAvoy and bill harder did a great job. It had a lot of humor and some scenes were pretty scary but the ending was very bad and the conclusion was pretty dumb. I don’t have much more to say on chapter 2 because I just didn’t enjoy it as much as the chapter one. So I’ll give it chapter 2 a 4.5/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review