Halloween Kills review


     After first viewing this movie was awesome but short and wildly different from any other Halloween movie. The brutality of Michael myers is over the top and gruesomely awesome. The  effects and deaths were really great. The acting while sometime a little cheesy was pretty great. Michael is finally a killing Beast were in other movies he kills maybe 10 people this movie ups the kill count significantly. The movie felt really short I do wish it was longer. The opening flashback was a fantastic scene that I was amazed at how well it was shot. The ending did feel a little rushed even though it could’ve been longer and fixed that . This was way better than Halloween (2018) but still doesn’t hold up to the original Halloween. Michael does feel unstoppable in this movie and he feels even more supernatural. I’ve seen it twice and I really enjoyed it both times other than a few nitpicks here and there. I really loved the silver shamrock Easter eggs with the big Halloween 3 masks. Michael’s mask was amazingly crafted and very scary with the one side burnt. I really suggest checking this one out and I can’t wait for the next one with the ending setting things up for a 3rd movie in this trilogy.This movie really lives up to its name with all the kills. He kills a lot of people in this movie. So I think I’m going to give Halloween Kills a 8.5/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review