Venom movie review

     


        This is my review for venom before I review venom let there be carnage tomorrow. After watching venom I was wanting more of the relationship between venom and Eddie Brock. That was the biggest thing the movie had to get right and it really did they’re bickering and they conversations they have are really funny and really shows the acting range of Tom hardy. I also really like how venom looked and how he acted was straight from the comics. The action was well paced and really well shot. I really liked the villain riot and I liked his abilities compared to venoms. I like all the Easter eggs that are easy to spot after a second viewing. I really liked the end credits scene besides the stupid fake wig they had on Woody Harrelson I’mso glad it was changed for the sequel and I’m excited to see it tomorrow. I give venom a 8.5/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review