Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings review

 

       My thoughts on Shang-Chi are that this was a really good movie and it is actually one of the better Marvel movies. I really enjoyed this movie. The fight choreography was really great and it almost reminded me of crouching tiger in some scenes. It also gave me some Jackie Chan movie vibes in some parts like the way Shang chi fought. It really connected to the marvel universe really well I thought and it also expands it as well. The acting was top notch all around. I thought I was going to hate awkwafina but she actually did a great job she was really funny and she could get emotional in some scenes. A lot of the comedy landed but there was some minor jokes that weren’t funny but I got passed those and the other jokes made up for it.the Mandarin was a really intimidating figure. I really thought he could destroy anyone. The big fight scene at the end was really awesome and it’s a huge spectacle that had me on the edge of my seat. I loved how they implemented the Asian culture into the films plot. It also ties in some threads from pass movies that really made me glad to finally have answers for. The cgi was amazing and it was very awe inspiring to watch. This was way better than the last marvel movie and I really want to see more of Shang-chi in the future. I give Shang-chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings a 9/10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review