The suicide squad review


    First off I love this movie. This was a lot better than the first film. It had Great action, awesome cgi, huge bloody fight scenes, amazing characters. this movie had it all!! John cena and idris Elba are great! Margot Robbie is awesome as always! But ratcatcher 2, polka dot man and king shark are Hilarious and emotional. There so many crazy kills. I highly recommend this movie see it in theaters! I hope we get a another suicide squad directed by James Gunn because he did an amazing job. There were some characters I really wish didn’t die because I wanted to see more from them. But John cena was a real standout in this movie. I cannot wait for the peacemaker to show coming out. The post credits scenes were pretty good. I would give this movie a 9/10 a very high recommendation go out and see this movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review