The Night House review


 This is my review of The Night House and my firsts impression is that this movie is very deep and also very weird. It starts off a little slow but it picks up a half hour into it. First off I loved all the camera angles and drone shot. I love the scenic shots as well. It had a very creepy atmosphere which made the movie very tense and off putting. The acting was great and I felt everything she was going through. I went into this film knowing nothing and that made it a lot more enjoyable. There were so many twists I would come up with my own theory on how it would end but it kept throwing me curve balls. The ending really ties everything up besides some plot threads that never really get resolved. Overall I really enjoyed this movie I’m going to have to watch it again to see all the clues and all the little hints about what happens at the end. I highly recommend you see this in the theaters. It will have you seeing things in the dark at night that’s how creepy this movie is. I give The Night House a 8.5/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review