The hitman’s wife bodyguard movie review.


    The hitmans bodyguards wife is a enjoyable, funny , and crazy action movie that take the action and comedy from the first one and dials it up to the max. I really enjoyed this movie but it was a little too long for me . I wish I cut some minor stuff out it would’ve made it a lot better in my opinion. I think Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson are hilarious together and I like the callbacks to the first movie with the ace of bass song. The action is really well filmed. The only other bad thing is I think salma Hayek was kind of annoying but that’s a little nit picky. Overall I did enjoy the movie but it’s just a little too long for me. I give the hitmans bodyguards wife a 5.5 /10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review