The conjuring 3 the devil made me do it movie review


 My thoughts on the conjuring 3 is that it’s a long and boring movie. Not as exciting as the previous movies. It should’ve been so much shorter in length I mean I got so bored in this movie. The only good things were some scares were well done. The chemistry between Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga was really good if not better than the other films. I didn’t like the villain of the movie I thought it was really dumb and made little sense. I have to say that it’s better than a lot of new horror films today but it didn’t measure up to the last one with was my favorite. So I’m going to have to give the conjuring 3 the devil made me do it a 4/10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review