Spiral from the book of saw review


 Spiral from the book of saw review 

These are my thoughts of spiral from the book of saw I thought it was a really good film and I thought it didn’t have to rely on the past films too much but it had a few good references to the other films. I like that it did it’s own thing. I really loved to characters especially Chris rocks character. He could be emotional he could be funny and that really made me relate to his character. I loved all the twists and turns. They really had me guessing who the new jigsaw was. Ian’s the reveal was great I wasn’t expecting it at all. I liked the traps in this one more than a lot of the other films I kinda wished there were more. The gore was not over the top but there was a lot of it. The ending set up for a sequel and I hope there is going to be one. I could nitpick and find some faults but there wasn’t really that many. So I’m going to give spiral from the book of saw a 8.5/10 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review