Space jam: a new legacy review


 I want to start off this review that I have a huge fan of the original space jam. It has a place in my heart. So having said that after it was announced I was not very optimistic of this film. I went in not trying to compare this to the original and go in with an open mind. So after viewing the film I have to say I did not enjoy it . It was very lackluster and the acting was horrid In my personal opinion. It made me really want to watch the first one. Lebron isn’t that good of an actor and I really wanted at least a Jordan cameo. One good thing was that there was a lot of Warner bros cameos and references which I found pretty cool. Overall it’s not really that good maybe a kid might like it but fans of the original will not enjoy. I was expecting a micheal Jordan cameo and I got really excited went they alluded that he was coming to help. But they turn it into a joke with micheal b Jordan and it left me with a sour feeling. Having said that I really think it was not a good film no where near the original there were some really good jokes that made me chuckle a bit but other than that the jokes fell flat mainly it was aimed towards kids not fans of the original. So I give space jam a new legacy a 3/10. Let me know what you thought of the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review