Mortal kombat movie review


    Here are My thoughts on mortal kombat. I loved this movie yeah it has flaws but man I really enjoyed this movie. I loved all the little hints and nods to the lore and how it set up a sequel with Johnny cage who’s my favorite character of the games. All the costumes looked amazing. The acting was awesome by everyone especially they guy who played Kano he was the standout of the movie. I wish there was more scorpion but his scene was amazing. The fights scenes were really well done and the gore was well done as well and they actually did the fatalities right and that made me happy as a fan of the games. I really hope they make a sequel because I’m ready for it! I give mortal kombat. 9/10 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review