Fast and furious 9 movie review


     Fast 9 was a really fun and action packed movie. I had so much fun watching this in imax and that’s how I recommend seeing it. It was way better than the last movie. It had some non believable things like cars swinging from ropes and people surviving car crashes without a scratch on them but this is a movie you go into and turn your sense of reality off and just have fun. John cena was really great and I think he’s going too be a great action star. It has some really awesome cars and some really cool fight scenes . It had a pretty emotional ending kind of like the seventh movie. I can’t wait to see what’s next and SPOILERS! they actually go into space which I thought was a bit much but it was fun and a very enjoyable movie. I give fast 9 a 8/10.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review