Don’t Breathe 2 movie review


       My thoughts on Don’t Breathe 2. I thought it was very well shot which is one of the best things about this movie. It felt very rushed and everything wrapped up too quick. Stephen Lang was really awesome as the blind man. He was very menacing and unpredictable. I think the first one was a little bit better but it was overall pretty enjoyable. It was very thrilling and had me on the edge of my seat and I didn’t know what would happen next. It had a couple twists that I really didn’t see coming. I really like all the gore and it had some pretty awesome kills. I enjoyed it but I felt like the ending was rushed and it just ended way too quick. I give Don’t Breathe 2 a 5.5 / 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jaws review

Halloween Kills review

IT chapters 1 and 2 review